- Compatible with all docking iPods .
- Digital amplification and DSP(digital sound processing) gives you great sound.
- Includes an RF remote with full iPod navigation.
- Evercharge topology charges iPod even unit is switched off.
- Works with iPhone.
The JBL On Stage 400P loudspeaker dock is a complete sound system for your iPod and iPhone – one that will become the new center point of your personal entertainment space. Imagine a total audio system in one place, with no extra wires running across your table or desk. Connected to your new-generation iPod, iPhone, MP3 player or other music source, the JBL On Stage 400P system produces clean, powerful sound, letting you take complete control of your music. Drivers One Atlas neodymium and four Odyssey transducers Power Output 15 Watts per channel Frequency Response 40Hz – 20kHz Input Impedance >10k Ohms Signal-to-Noise Ratio >85dB Voltage Input 110V – 240V AC Input Requirement – Main connection – docking connector for iPod; auxiliary connection – 3.5mm (1/8) stereo mini jack Compatibility – All docking versions of the iPod (including nano G3, iPod classic, iPod touch and iPhone), MP3 and CD players, and desktop and laptop computers (all platforms) Unit Dimensions – 14.25 x 3.74 x 7.20, Weight – 3.74 lbs.
The JBL On Stage 400P loudspeaker dock is a complete sound system for the iPod and iPhone–one that will become the new centerpoint of your personal entertainment space. Imagine a total audio system in one place, with no extra wires running across your table or desk. Connected to your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, or other music source, the JBL On Stage 400P system produces clean, powerful sound, letting you take complete control of your music.
A total audio system in one place, with no extra wires running across your table or desk.
Combines many proprietary technologies for the highest quality sound, offering astonishing bass and clear sound from any direction.
Compatible with all generations of the iPhone as well as with dockable versions of the iPod.
Which Dock Is for You?
For the Power Hungry
For the Weekend Warriors
For the iPhone Techies
For the Featurephiles or Heavy Sleepers
Something for Everyone
The JBL On Stage 400P loudspeaker system is compatible with docking versions of the iPod as well as the iPhone. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radio, and laptops.
Easy-to-Use Music and Navigation Controls
Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, browse songs, playlists and photos, change tracks and settings, and more. With the JBL On Stage 400P RF remote, you have complete control of your iPod or iPhone, as if it were in your hand.
The JBL On Stage 400P system is a multimedia focal point. Enjoy your iPod or iPhone, view photos or videos, and listen to virtually any other auxiliary audio component, all through the JBL On Stage 400P loudspeaker dock. Connect the USB cable to your computer for full compatibility with iPod and iTunes. Using your iPhone with the On Stage 400P? No need to put your iPhone into airplane mode. The On Stage 400P will let you interrupt your music to take a call and then seamlessly go right back to playing your tunes.
Digital Power and DSP
The system features a powerfully tuned digital audio path. The clean and compact digital amplification, coupled with DSP (digital signal processing) equalization, efficiently provides the transducers with cool-running power.
- Smart remote–The Smart remote has several modes of operation. The Music mode allows you to control the volume, change tracks, fast forward, and fast reverse. The Navigation mode allows you to navigate menus for your iPod or iPhone, just as if you were controlling the device itself. You can access your music, view your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
- Evercharge topology–The JBL On Stage 400P system charges your iPod or iPhone, even when not connected to the computer or if the system is off.
The JBL On Stage 400P loudspeaker dock combines many proprietary technologies for the highest quality sound, offering astonishing bass and clear sound from any direction.
- Odyssey and Atlas transducers–The Odyssey drivers provide accurate high frequencies, while the Atlas woofer produces clean, powerful bass.
- Slipstream port design–The JBL On Stage 400P port minimizes boundary layer separation, resulting in high-output bass with low distortion.
- COE (Computer-Optimized Equalization)–The JBL On Stage 400P system equalization is computer-optimized, for a rich, complete soundstage.
- OCT (Optimized Compression Topology)–The proprietary compression technology ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
What’s in the Box
JBL On Stage 400P, iPod adapters, IR remote, power supply, audio cable
JBL On Stage 400P Speaker Dock for iPhone/iPod