- DualShock 3 brings back the “rumble” feature for full gameplay immersion
- Bluetooth Wireless connection to your system, plus USB-USB mini cable for play-and-charge option
- L2 and R2 analog trigger buttons
- The DualShock 3 is practically a required upgrade for any hardcore PlayStation 3 owner
- Highly sensitive motion sensing system so as you move the controller the game moves with it
The SIXAXIS controller, originally bundled with the PS3, has been upgraded into the DualShock 3. This combines the features of the motion-sensitive SIXAXIS controller with the force feedback functions of the PS2’s DualShock 2 controller. The controller operates wirelessly via Bluetooth techonology, though they can also be wired with a USB-to-USB mini cable which is also used to charge the device. The DualShock 3 can sense movement on all three-dimensional axes, and has built-in analog control on the control sticks and buttons.