- Use your existing powerlines to network your computers and other devices
- Share files, printers, storage, and networked games throughout your home ¿ connect it to a router to share your Cable or DSL Internet connection
- Easily add more devices to your network by plugging additional adapters into electrical outlets
- HomePlug AV technology for data rates up to 100Mbps
- Kit includes one single-port and one four-port adapter
The Linksys Powerline AV Network Kit contains a single-port Powerline AV Adapter, and a four-port Powerline AV Adapter, which let you easily create a network using the existing electrical outlets in your home. Now you don’t have to drill holes in walls and climb through the attic or cellar to install network cables — just use the wires that already run through the building. With Powerline AV Network Adapters, you can connect computers or any other wired Ethernet device using the HomePlug AV network standard. Adding devices to the network is as simple as plugging a Powerline AV Adapter into an electrical outlet, and connecting your Ethernet-equipped devices to the built-in Ethernet ports. Additional devices can be connected to the same network using additional Powerline AV Adapters plugged into an electrical outlet anywhere in the house.