- Affordable candybar-style phone with color display and shortcut keys for SMS messaging, calendar, contacts, and speakerphone
- Pay for just the minutes you use with no annual contract–easy refill via Internet or prepaid cards
- Integrated flashlight, speakerphone, calendar, calculator, converter
- Up to 3.5 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: handset, battery, charger, wired handsfree headset, SIM card, user manual
Stay in touch with all your contacts and keep your busy life organized with the Nokia 1208, and pay the way you want with prepaid and postpaid calling plans from T-Mobile Pay As You Go. The easy-to-use, unlocked Nokia 1208 lets you access phone features quickly and conveniently with One Touch shortcut keys for SMS messaging, calendar, contacts, and speakerphone. Other features include a flashlight, calendar for keeping your appointments up to date, and up to 3.5 hours of talk time.
T-Mobile Pay As You Go Prepaid Service
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay–and talk–as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including using web2go directly from your phone, via the T-Mobile web site, or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide.
With Pay As You Go, you get wireless service exactly how you like it–there’s no long-term contract, no credit checks, and no surprises. Add $100 in refills with Pay As You Go and you’ll become a Gold Rewards customer, which gets you 15 percent more minutes on all refills and your minutes won’t expire for a year after the time you refill.
You can also pay only $1.00 per day for unlimited nights and unlimited nationwide calling to any T-Mobile number. All other domestic calls you make are just 10¢ per minute.
T-Mobile includes the following services with this T-Mobile Pay As You Go phone:
- Nationwide long distance (including calls to Alaska and Hawaii)
- National roaming on the T-Mobile USA network
- T-Mobile web2go (free shopping for HiFi Ringers, MegaTones, wallpapers, and more; not available on all devices)
- VoiceMail, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling
- Free e-mail address (email@example.com)
Additional services available for additional fees:
- Text messaging ($0.20 to send, $0.20 to receive)
- Picture messaging ($0.20 to send or receive)
- Download ringtones and wallpaper (prices vary)
- Download games and applications (prices vary)
- 411 & More directory assistance ($1.49 per call plus airtime)
- International dialing to over 150 countries (international rates apply)
- Prepaid international roaming rates
To keep your mobile number active, refill within 90 days after your minutes expire. After 90 days, your account will be canceled and you will lose your phone number. If you want to restart service after that time, you will need to activate new service.
Easy to use yet packed with powerful communication tools, the prepaid Nokia 1208 from T-Mobile To Go lets you pay the way you want.
The candybar-style Nokia 1208 weighs just 2.75 ounces and easily slips into your pocket at just 0.69 inches thin. It has a 96 x 68-pixel display with 65K colors, and a large numeric keypad that’s complemented by an oversized navigation pad. It also includes send/end keys and two soft keys.
A 200-entry phonebook ensures that the largest circle of friends or the biggest of families can always be close at hand, while a generous 7 hours of talktime or 15+ days of standby time means that the 1208 phone will remain a faithful companion, even between charges. Extend your talk time by using the power saver mode to help conserve power when your phone is idle.
Although designed with simplicity in mind, a carefully selected set of features adds to the utility of the Nokia 1208 without adding any unneeded complexity. An integrated speakerphone allows the whole family to join in the conversation at once. For keeping everyday life organized, a built in calendar means that birthdays and anniversaries are never forgotten. It also includes a built-in flashlight for finding your keys in the dark.
Get the right sound for any environment with adjustable ringtone and call volume, and hear more of your calls with the noise cancellation feature, which filters decrease background noise for improved sound quality.
In addition to voice communication, you can also quickly and easily sent SMS text messages as well as MMS picture messaging. The phone features concatenated SMS for long text messages, a storage capacity for up to 60 messages, and multiple message sending to distribution lists you can create on the phone. T9 text entry, a technology that makes it easier for people to enter words and text on handsets, is built into the unit–a plus for mobile text messaging users.
Other features include:
- Series 30 user interface
- Analog/digital clock, alarm clock, countdown timer, stopwatch, calculator, converter
- Reminders for important meetings and appointments
- Large digital clock wallpaper so you can keep track of time even while your phone is idle
- Personalize your phone with pre-installed MP3-grade or 32-voice polyphonic ringtones
- Three pre-installed games
- Jumbo font makes it easy to see who you’re dialing
- Hearing Aid Compatibilty Rating: M1
The Nokia 1208 weighs 2.75 ounces and measures 4.02 x 1.74 x 0.69 inches. Its 700 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3.5 hours of talk time, and up to 350 hours of standby time. It runs on the 850/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS frequencies.
Nokia 1208 Prepaid Phone